$179 for three days ($43 reduction compared to taking individual classes). Single Day Retreat is available for $74 per day
- Learn how to process fiber – we will teach with wool.
Includes all of our 3 single day workshops, for a discount, in one super fiber weekend.
Lessons will include washing, dying, wet felting, carding, picking, spindling, spinning, needle felting and weaving.
- No hidden fees, rental fees or materials fees.
- Each participant will take home many finished products. We provide materials.
- Bring a sack lunch each day. We provide snacks and beverages at two break times each day.
Class minimum of two people. Class max of 20 people.
- Our classes go a step farther than regular classes – we teach some history of fiber arts, and practical technology.
- Shepherd’s Cross hosts a mini wool mill, processing the wool from their 150 sheep on site.
Retreats are augmented by hands on learning tools available in the Educational Farm Museum, and with a collection of fiber arts from around the world.
- Shepherd’s Cross is the only Animal Welfare Approved sheep farm in Oklahoma and processes the only Animal Welfare Approved fiber sold in the U.S. (that is chemical free, hormone free, free range, natural)